Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Today's Surgery

Nadine will probably add to this, but I wanted to just update you on my latest conversation with Juanito.

Luzita checked into the hospital around 10 AM today and was in surgery at 1:30 PM. It took until 6 PM for her to come out because they watched her until the anesthesia wore off completely. She's resting now at the The Stanford Guest House. Dad will let us know how her recovery goes. The doctors were happy with how the surgery went, so now she's just got to heal and the worst will be over.

Lots of love to you all,
Marisa

2 comments:

  1. I may be getting the hang of this! Luzita, I'm having "Luzita withdrawals." I miss you and can hardly wait to see you here at home. I'm so grateful that everything is going well and that you have such a wonderful team, both family, friends and med. people there with you. I love you, Claudia (aka clman)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luzita mi amor.... your trust and courage are an inspiration to everyone. We are so grateful for your wonderful support team! Noe'au, Marisa, Juanito, Megan, Nadine.... thank you ALL for being there for our dear sister Luzita. Luzita.... know that we are continuing the prayers to accompany you on this journey..... Much Love! Morita

    ReplyDelete